En Plein Air Anna Bartlett
Join the En Plein Air Anna Bartlett art workshop for a week of en plein air tuition on stunning Norfolk Island
En Plein Air Anna Bartlett
Experience painting in Norfolk's pristine surroundings with the En Plein Air Anna Bartlett art workshop. Take a moment to capture a little piece of what makes Norfolk Island unique.
About Anna Bartlett
Anna is a bright, contemporary artist, from Toowoomba, Queensland. Experienced in acrylics, watercolour and mixed media, she will be bringing all these skills into play for this, her first Norfolk Island Shiny Happy Art Escape.
Anna loves to share her know-how with participants, encouraging them to discover their own style and run with it. There will be something new to draw and paint every day and these will be demonstrated, explained and discussed.
Each student can choose their own subject on location, or can follow along with the step-by-step demonstration. Anna will focus on composition and colour with a balance of art and holiday making.
Sketching and journaling will play an important role in this week-long experience.
A very popular tutor, Anna’s teaching style is positive and energetic and she has taught many local and national workshops. More of her work, and her happy students, can be seen on her website www.shinyhappyart.com, facebook and instagram
10 - 17 October 2017 depart Brisbane
From $2329 per person twin share
Holiday Package includes:
- Return economy class ‘seat & bag’ airfare ex Brisbane to Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet at the Norfolk Island Airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Seven night’s accommodation (self-contained unit)
- Seven days car hire per unit (petrol is extra and payable direct whilst on the island)
- 5 x half day painting tuition at various beautiful locations on Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet Welcome Dinner at Hilli Restaurant
- Dinner at Dino’s Restaurant
- Entry to Fletcher’s Mutiny Cyclorama
- Half Day Island Tour
- Meet a local Artist and visit their family goat farm
- Farewell Dinner at Castaway Hotel Restaurant
- Complimentary Mini Golf & A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card
Please note: Conditions apply. Prices are current today, subject to availability & change without notice. Travel insurance strongly recommended
Please note non-refundable deposit of $200 per person due upon confirmation of booking. Final payment is due prior to 07 July 2017. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are NOT permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and are payable by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into our client trust account. If you would prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard, please add 1.5% to the total cost of your holiday package.