En Plein Air Tony Zammit
Join the En Plein Air Tony Zammit art workshop on picturesque Norfolk Island for a week of inspirational art tuition
En Plein Air Tony Zammit
Tony has been painting for over 30 years, having first studied oils, then moving on to acrylics, watercolours and pastels. He has been teaching in all mediums for local art groups for 20 years near where he lives in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
Tony teaches all levels of students from beginners to advanced levels. His land and seascapes have won numerous awards and his work is represented in Australia and overseas.
03 - 10 March 2018 depart Brisbane
From $2209 per person twin share
Holiday Package includes:
- Return economy class ‘seat & bag’ airfare ex Brisbane to Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet at the Norfolk Island Airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Seven night’s accommodation (self-contained unit)
- Seven days car hire per unit (petrol is extra and payable direct whilst on the island)
- 5 x half day painting tuition at various beautiful locations on Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet dinner on night of arrival
- Dinner at Castaway Restaurant
- Exclusive Use and Entry to Fletcher’s Mutiny Cyclorama
- Half Day Island Tour
- The Pottery & Hilli Goat Tour
- Farewell Dinner
- Complimentary Mini Golf and A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card
Please note prices are current today, subject to availability and subject to change up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed
Please note non-refundable deposit of $200 per person due upon confirmation of booking. Final payment is due prior to 27 November 2017. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are NOT permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and are payable by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into our client trust account. If you would prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard, please add 1.5% to the total cost of your holiday package.