En Plein Air Wayne Davis
Come for a week of expert art tuition with the En Plein Air Wayne Davis art workshop. Soak up the stunning Norfolk Island scenery and enjoy some time out too.
En Plein Air Wayne Davis
Join us for the En Plein Air Wayne Davis art workshop on beautiful Norfolk Island, enjoy a relaxing break while capturing some of the Island's spectacular scenery.
About Wayne Davis
Wayne is a painter from Bundanoon in the Southern Highlands of NSW. He is a multi award winning artist and popular tutor at Bowral Art Society where he has been teaching for over 10 years. Wayne teaches in all mediums and genres. He aims for the student to maintain their own style while increasing their knowledge and skill level. He likes to give a clear direction and goal for the student to work toward that is realistic to their artistic experience.
16 - 23 April 2018 depart Sydney
From $2499 per person twin share
Holiday Package includes:
- Return economy class ‘seat & bag’ airfare ex Sydney to Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet at the Norfolk Island Airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Seven night’s accommodation (self-contained unit)
- Seven days car hire per unit (petrol is extra and payable direct whilst on the island)
- 5 x half days painting tuition at beautiful locations on Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet Welcome Dinner
- Dinner at Hilli Restaurant
- Entry to Fletcher’s Mutiny Cyclorama
- Half Day Island Tour
- Meet a local Artist and visit their family goat farm
- Farewell Dinner at Dino’s Restaurant
- Complimentary Mini Golf and A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card
Please note: Conditions apply. Prices are current today, subject to availability & change without notice. Travel insurance strongly recommended
Please note non-refundable deposit of $200 per person due upon confirmation of booking. Final payment is due prior to 8 January 2018. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are NOT permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and are payable by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into our client trust account. If you would prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard, please add 1.5% to the total cost of your holiday package.