Governor’s Cup Golf tournament
Join us in November 2019 for the Governor’s Cup Golf tournament Norfolk Island. The Governor’s Cup is fast gaining popularity in the Norfolk Island golf calendar.
Governor’s Cup Golf tournament
Governor’s Cup is a three day tournament; 4 ball best ball Stableford, 2 person Ambrose and 4 ball aggregate Stableford. Teams of two can be womens, mens or mixed. With overall prize pool of AU$10,000 up for grabs, visitors could be rewarded in more ways than one. Although really everyone’s a winner because they enjoy a holiday in the South Pacific whilst playing on one of the most picturesque golf courses in the world.
Partners, family and friends are welcome to attend and join in the many social events during the week.
09 – 16 November 2019 depart Brisbane
From $1099 per person twin share
08 – 15 November 2019 depart Sydney
From $1149 per person twin share
Holiday package includes
- Return economy class “seat & bag” airfare to Norfolk Island
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Seven days car hire (petrol and car surcharge extra & payable direct whilst on Island)
- Complimentary ‘Mini Golf’ & ‘A Walk in the Wild’ & free bonus gift redeemable at The Bounty Centre
3 Day Tournament Entry & Dinners only AU$TBA per person. Tournament entry is additional to holiday package prices.
Tournament Registration includes:
- Competition entry ($10,000 worth of prizes)
- 1 x Governor’s Cup Golf Tournament Fees
- 7 Days green fees at Norfolk Island Golf Club plus pull buggy hire
- 3 rounds – 4 ball best ball, 2 person Ambrose and 4 ball aggregate Stableford
- 1 x Carvery Buffet Dinner on Monday Evening at Governor’s Lodge Resort Hotel
- 1 x Gala Dinner and Sponsor’s Presentation Evening on Thursday at Governor’s Lodge Resort Hotel
Day 1: 4 Ball Best Ball Stableford
Day 2: 2 person Ambrose
Day 3: 4 Ball Aggregate Stableford
Please note prices are indicative only and subject to change without notice up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed.
Please note non-refundable deposit of $200 per person due upon confirmation of booking. Final payment is due no later than 5th August 2019. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 day’s travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are not permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated (New Zealand prices indicated by NZ$ prefix). Prices are valid for payment by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into Norfolk Island Travel Centre client trust account. If you prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard please note credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies to AUD prices.