Joy Adams Country Music
Joy Adams warmly invites you to join her special tour of the 25th Anniversary Norfolk Island County Music Festival! Come & enjoy the music and have a holiday too.
Joy Adams Country Music
Join Joy Adams, one of New Zealand’s best known and awarded Country Music Entertainers when she personally escorts you to the Norfolk Island Country Music Festival from 19 to 26 May 2018. Joy’s itinerary includes not only the Elite County Music Pass, but also many meals, tours and activities presenting exceptional value for money.
As a Festival tour leader Joy brings years of country music knowledge and experience, also matched with her effervescent personality, wonderful sense of humour and genuine desire to ensure you receive an excellent Festival experience.
Blessed with a natural flair for comedy, singing and song writing, Joy regularly appears at Clubs, Festivals and Showcases throughout NZ, Australia and further afield. Her first album included NZCMA Best Country Song ‘Come Home Baby Darling’ and she recently released her 16th Album ‘In His Loving Car’.
No better way to ‘tick your bucket-list’ than by joining Joy Adams at the 2018 Norfolk Island Country Music Festival.
19 - 26 May 2018 depart Auckland
From AU$2649 OR NZ$3179 per person twin share
Holiday Package includes:
- Return airfares from Auckland (private charter operated by Air New Zealand)
- 7 nights twin share accommodation
- Norfolk Island airport transfers & Meet & Greet
- Welcome Dinner
- Daily cooked breakfasts
- Half Day Island Tour
- Convict Settlement tour of Kingston Historic area
- Entry to Cyclorama followed by Devonshire tea at the Hilli Lounge
- Cliff-top Island Fish Fry with live music and Island dancing
- Pitcairn Settlers Village Tour
- 3 x Pre-show Dinners at Paradise Hotel
- 7 return transfers to Country Music Shows
- A Norfolk Island Country Music Elite Pass including:
- “Kick off” Acoustic session
- Traditional Show including En Tranzet & Dennis Marsh
- Original Hits and Favourites Show including Travis Collins
- Gospel Show - Ultimate and Elite exclusive
- Live Show, The Topp Twins, Top Entertainment
- Country Rock night, bring your dancing shoes!
- Champagne & Local Fish Nibbles followed by Big 25th Birthday Bash, Top Line entertainment exclusive to this party
- Reserved Seating to all Shows
- Unlimited entry to UpCountry Bar Sunday to Thursday nights, after each show
- Commemorative Program & Souvenirs!
Please note prices are current today, subject to availability and subject to change up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed
Please note non-refundable deposit of $200 per person due upon confirmation of booking. Final payment is due before 2nd February 2018. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are not permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Any changes within 24 hours of departure will require a new ticket purchase Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian and New Zealand dollars (designated by AU$ & NZ$ prefix respectively). Prices are valid for payment by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into Norfolk Island Travel Centre client trust account. If you prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard please note credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies to AUD prices. For NZ$ packages paying by Visa or Mastercard, the transaction will be converted to AUD (amount reconfirmed to you on the day of the transaction) and processed via our AUD merchant facility.