Norfolk Island Fitness Holidays
Norfolk Island Fitness Holidays are brought to you by Norfolk Island Fitness + Health, in conjunction with the Norfolk Island Travel Centre
Norfolk Island Fitness Holidays
Norfolk Island Fitness Holidays are being conducted by Kay & Kelvin from Norfolk Island Fitness + Health. If you are looking to kick start a new fitness regime, or breathe some new life into an existing one, enquire now about the fitness holiday packages that Kay & Kelvin have available.
Norfolk Island Fitness + Health
We became the owners of Norfolk Fitness and Health, our functional + rehabilitation Exercise Studio and GYM, in November 2011.
Our love for Norfolk Island began in 2009 with the purchase of a House to use for yearly family holidays. Each time the holiday was over our desire to return as soon as possible became a very strong reality.
Our dream to create a Centre suitable for the Norfolk community as a whole has become a reality. Our members and clients span a wide range of ages and fitness abilities as well as goals and motivations.
Norfolk is as picturesque as its photos with an incredible history as well.
We are able to offer lots of exercise options to foster optimal health and fitness for everyone – group exercise classes include strength, pilates, spin & cardio.
Both of us are highly qualified professionals passionate about what we offer and between us have extensive experience in health education, fitness training and management.
We truly enjoy what we do and most of all, we enjoy what we do living on beautiful Norfolk Island.
Kay Taylor and Kelvin Mulholland
From $1349 per person twin share ex Brisbane
From $1399 per person twin share ex Sydney
Holiday Package includes …
- Return ‘Seat & Bag’ economy airfare with Air New Zealand to Norfolk Island
- All pre-paid Airline taxes
- Meet & Greet at the Norfolk Island Airport
- Return Norfolk Island Airport transfers
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Weekly gym package at 'Norfolk Island Fitness & Health', including use of gym and access to all classes
- Seven days car hire (petrol additional and payable direct on Island)
- Entry to Fletcher's Mutiny Cyclorama
- 2-course dinner at Hilli Restaurant
- 2-course dinner at Dino's Restaurant
- Discount Norfolk Shopping Card with free gift
- Complimentary Miniature Golf “Golf your way through Norfolk Island’s history”
- Complimentary “A Walk in the Wild” – A unique rainforest walk
Please note prices are current today and subject to change without notice up until time of final payment and ticketing.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is due upon booking. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure. Air tickets must be issued within 24 hours of making the reservation. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes can be made up to 24 hours prior to departure at a change fee of $150 per person plus any applicable upgrade fees, subject to availability. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We therefore strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you against any unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and are payable by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into our Client Trust account.
If you would prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard, please add 1.5% to the total cost of your holiday package.