Norfolk Island Food Festival
Come & join us for the Norfolk Island Food Festival “Taste Norfolk Island”, where the incredible culinary skills of our amazing local chefs and visiting celebrity chefs will be showcased, definitely an experience not to be missed!
Norfolk Island Food Festival
Norfolk Island is very fortunate in the fact that it doesn't take very long for our produce to leave the paddock and reach our plate!
Come & experience the delights of fresh seasonal fruits & vegetables, fresh fish from our surrounding ocean and tasty local beef & pork.
The Norfolk Island Food Festival - "Taste Norfolk Island" is set to showcase our talented local chefs and some of the freshest produce you are likely to experience. Savour the flavours from numerous food exhibits offering mouthwatering Norfolk Island creations. Mingle with the locals in the relaxed island atmosphere, enjoy live entertainment & cooking demonstrations.
25 November - 2 December 2017 depart Brisbane
From $1735 per person twin share
24 November - 1 December 2017 depart Sydney
From $1765 per person twin share
25 November - 2 December 2017 depart Auckland
From AU$1865 or NZ$2238 per person twin share
Holiday Package includes:
- Return economy class ‘seat & bag’ airfare ex Brisbane, Sydney or Auckland to Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet at the Norfolk Island Airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Seven days car hire per unit including basic car hire surcharge (petrol is extra and payable direct whilst on the island)
- Half Day Island Tour
- Norfolk Island Food Festival Package:
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Taste Norfolk’s Bounty Festival Night
- Thanksgiving Day Lunch
- Sunset Cinema
- Celebration Dinner
- Taste Norfolk Island Gift Bag
- PLUS create your own day time festival experience (choose any 2!)
- 100 Acre Farm Walking Tour
- Norfolk Blue Sausage Making
- Culinary Journey
- Blue Kingfisher
- Pods Pickle Factory
- The Barn
- Seriously Chocolate
- Complimentary Mini Golf and A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card
Please note prices are current today, subject to availability and subject to change up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed
Please note full payment is now due upon booking. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are NOT permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and are payable by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into our client trust account. If you would prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard, please add 1.5% to the total cost of your holiday package.