Join Peter Faux & Kirsty Thomassen for Pilates Week on Norfolk Island. Take some time out for Pilates classes while enjoying a holiday too.
Join Peter Faux & Kirsty Thomassen for Pilates Week on Norfolk Island. Peter Faux is the owner of the Peter Faux Dance Ensemble and in addition to teaching dance, both he and fellow Pilates teacher Kirsty Thomassen run weekly classes from a Melbourne based studio. Improved health, better energy and quickness of mind are developed through the practice of Pilates philosophies and concepts and during this week Peter and Kirsty combine Pilates practice with a wonderful Norfolk Island holiday.
09 - 16 April 2019 depart Melbourne
From $2399 per person twin share
Holiday package includes:
- Return ‘seat and bag’ economy airfare from Melbourne to Norfolk Island (via Brisbane) flying Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 days car hire (petrol additional and payable direct whilst on the Island)
- 5 x Pilates Classes with Peter Faux & Kirsty Thomassen
- Welcome Nibbles at Coast Apartments
- Half Day Island tour
- Lunch at Bedrock
- Group Golf Clinic with Andrew, followed by lunch, Golf Comp
- Private Bushwalk with Arthur Evans & afternoon tea
- 2-course Farewell Dinner at Hilli Restaurant
- Pizza Night at Castaway
- 2-course Dinner at Barney Duffy’s
- Discount Norfolk Shopping Card with free gift
- Complimentary Mini Golf and A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
Prices are current today, subject to availability and change up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed
Package Conditions/Cancellation Penalties
Please note non-refundable deposit of $300 per person due at time of booking. Final payment is due no later than 3 January 2019. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are NOT permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated (New Zealand prices indicated by NZ$ prefix). Prices are valid for payment by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into Norfolk Island Travel Centre client trust account. If you prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard please note credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies to AUD prices.