See. Taste. Do. with Jenny Wong
See. Taste. Do. with Jenny Wong at the Norfolk Island Food Festival – Taste Norfolk Island. Showcasing talented local chefs, cooks, eateries, artisans and primary producers.
See. Taste. Do. with Jenny Wong
Join blogger Jenny Wong founder of See. Taste. Do. on her escorted tour to the Norfolk Island Food Festival - Taste Norfolk Island in November 2017.
The festival showcases Norfolk Island’s sensational paddock to plate produce. Norfolk Island fruit and vegetables are grown on island, in season and picked daily for you to enjoy that day. There are over 30 eating out places for you to experience delicious dishes made from the freshest ingredients. Add to that mix fresh fish, local beef and pork, & small boutique products such as coffee, honey & cheese. Then … add the atmosphere of a FOOD FESTIVAL to showcase the amazing local chefs and visiting celebrity chefs - and you have a culinary experience not to be missed!!
27 November - 1 December 2017 depart Sydney
From $2299 per person twin share
Holiday Package includes:
- Escorted by Jenny Wong: expert blogger and photographer - learn Jenny’s tips whilst on tour!
- Return economy class ‘seat & bag’ airfare ex Sydney or Brisbane to Norfolk Island
- Meet & greet at the Norfolk Island Airport
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Four night’s accommodation
- Four days car hire per unit including basic car hire surcharge (petrol is extra and payable direct whilst on the island)
- Half Day Island Tour
- Norfolk Island Food Festival Package:
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Taste Norfolk’s Bounty Festival Night
- Thanksgiving Day Lunch
- Sunset Cinema
- Celebration Dinner
- Taste Norfolk Island Gift Bag
PLUS create your own day time festival experience (choose any 2!)
- 100 Acre Farm Walking Tour
- Norfolk Blue Sausage Making
- Culinary Journey
- Blue Kingfisher
- Pods Pickle Factory
- The Barn
- Seriously Chocolate
- Complimentary Mini Golf and A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card
Please note prices are current today, subject to availability and subject to change up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed
Please note full payment is now due upon booking. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are NOT permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and are payable by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into our client trust account. If you would prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard, please add 1.5% to the total cost of your holiday package.