Stolley Shield Golf Tournament
With the tradition of the Ryder & Presidents Cup in mind the Stolley Shield is a similar tournament format. Handicap match play determines a winner between teams from Norfolk Island and The Rest of the World. Come for the tournament and enjoy a summer holiday on Norfolk Island.
Stolley Shield Golf Tournament
With the tradition of the Ryder & Presidents Cup in mind, the Stolley Cup is a similar tournament format, with handicap match play being used to determine a winner between teams from Norfolk Island and The Rest of the World.
While the team match play format is the focal point of the golf, the ideal of team comradery and friendly inter-island competition is the highlight, hence the name Stolley Shield (stolley is the Norfolk word for “talking rubbish”).
The team that wins the most matches will win the Stolley Shield.
Visiting entries are strictly capped to the first 20 entries received.
Suggested Travel Packages
- Polynesian Apartments from $1649 per person twin share ex Brisbane and Sydney
- Cascade Gardens from $1759 per person twin share ex Brisbane and Sydney
- Castaway Hotel from $1849 per person twin share ex Brisbane and Sydney
- The Tin Sheds from $2249 per person twin share ex Brisbane and Sydney
Depart Brisbane 08 – 15 December 2018
Depart Sydney 10 – 17 December 2018
All travel packages include
- Return flights from Brisbane or Sydney
- 7 nights twin share accommodation (packages can be adjusted to 4 nights – Mon to Fri via Sydney)
- 7 days car hire including basic insurance (petrol usage extra)
- Stolley Shield tournament entry includes
- 7 days of unlimited golf
- Welcome & Presentation Dinner for one person
- Pull Buggy hire for 7 days (drive buggies available at additional cost on first booking basis)
- One Stolley Shield team shirt
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed
Please note non-refundable deposit of $200 per person due upon booking. Final payment is due before 11th September 2018. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are not permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated (New Zealand prices indicated by NZ$ prefix). Prices are valid for payment by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into Norfolk Island Travel Centre client trust account. If you prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard please note credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies to AUD prices.