U3A A & H Show, Garden Week
Join us for U3A A & H Show, Garden Week activities 6 – 14 October 2017
U3A A & H Show, Garden Week
"U3A NI is one of the U3A movement’s newest members! We are thrilled to have the opportunity to welcome U3A-ers from all over Australia and New Zealand to the island, to immerse yourself in some of our significant cultural events and to learn more about our fascinating history and language. In the process, you will also get to know U3A NI members and join in our local activities. We look forward to meeting you." Barbara Kelly, U3A NI Chairperson.
U3A Norfolk Island invites U3A-ers to join us for special A & H Show, Garden Week activities. Experience the annual A & H Show where residents exhibit their crafts, wares, talents & handiwork.
7 - 14 October 2017 depart Brisbane
From $1379 per person twin share
6 - 13 October 2017 depart Sydney
From $1429 per person twin share
Holiday Package includes …
- Return economy class ‘seat plus bag’ airfare to Norfolk Island
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- Return airport transfers
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Seven days car hire (includes hire car surcharges, however petrol is extra and payable direct whilst on the island)
- Welcome meet & greet with local U3A members (canapés provided, BYO drinks)
- 2 x Local U3A sessions (topics TBA), includes morning/afternoon tea
- Half day island orientation tour
- 2 course dinner at Hilli Lounge restaurant
- Tag-a-long tour to see Norfolk Island Museum highlights (2 mornings)+ multiple entry to all 4 museums
- Pitcairn Settlers Tour to learn about the colourful history of Norfolk’s most recent settlement – the Pitcairners and their descendants
- A & H Show entry ticket
- Garden Club activity
- Discount Norfolk Shopping Card with free gift
- Complimentary Mini Golf & A Walk in the Wild rainforest walk
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change up until time of final payment and ticketing is completed
Conditions/Cancellation Penalties- Group Standard Package Fare
Please note non-refundable deposit of $200 per person due upon confirmation of booking. Final payment is due by 01 July 2017. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes are permitted until day before departure however date/route changes can only be made within 7 days travel dates either side of your original booked travel dates. Amendments, upgrades and name changes are NOT permitted within 24 hours prior to departure. Payment of a change fee (per passenger) applies plus any applicable upgrade fees to cover the difference between the original fare and the new fare. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you in some instances for unforeseen cancellation.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated (New Zealand prices indicated by NZ$ prefix). Prices are valid for payment by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into Norfolk Island Travel Centre client trust account. If you prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard please note credit card surcharge of 1.5% applies to AUD prices. For NZ$ packages paying by Visa or Mastercard, the transaction will be converted to AUD (amount reconfirmed to you on the day of the transaction) and processed via our AUD merchant facility.