Tin Sheds Indulgence Week
7 Nights from $1,979 pp twin share
Lay out in Luxury for 7 nights at this award winning property! Winner in the Australasia & Oceania categories at the 2014, 2015 and 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards.
The tranquillity and pure luxury of The Tin Sheds – Norfolk Island is only enhanced by the highly personalised service offered to you for your entire stay. Let your most luxurious holiday dreams come true and let us do the planning for you.
Valid for travel till the 31 March 2020
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation at Tin sheds Luxury Apartment
- 7 Days’ Car Hire – petrol additional
- Return ‘seat + bag’ economy airfare to Norfolk. Including all airline taxes
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- VIP return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Premium Foxtel channels including movies and sports
- 24 hour access to the manager
- Free wireless internet
- Mobile phone with $10 credit
- A half day introductory tour of Norfolk Island
- Full access to The Tin Sheds Pleasure Centre including: infrared sauna, heated Jacuzzi, plunge pool, fitness centre and library
- Complimentary ‘Mini Golf’ & ‘A Walk inthe Wild’ & free bonus gift redeemable at The Bounty Centre
- Discount Norfolk Shopping Card
Holiday Package Prices
Accommodation - Tin sheds Luxury Apartment
The Tin Sheds – Norfolk Island provides premium boutique accommodation and offers guests a complete and personalised Norfolk Island experience.
The Tin Sheds is on of Norfolk Island’s newest accommodation properties, boasting three spacious and contemporary apartments surrounded by beautifully landscaped private courtyards. Escape in your secluded and fully self-contained oasis nestled just a minute’s walk from Burnt Pine shopping precinct and a short drive from the island’s most beautiful national parks, tranquil beaches and the World Heritage listed Kingston & Arthur's Vale Historical Area.
Why Book With Us?
- Local team with local knowledge (local secrets)
- Norfolk Island’s leading travel agency
- On-Island customer care
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
Terms & Conditions
Conditions apply • Prices are current today, subject to availability & change without notice • Travel insurance strongly recommended
Staying at Castaway Norfolk Island, you are at the heart of everything, but enjoy the peace and quiet of a secret holiday.
Set on 11 acres of lovely tropical gardens, Paradise Hotel & Resort features an outdoor pool, massage services and a restaurant.
Tintoela is a traditional island-style home built and owned by craftsman builder Hunky Evans, a direct descendant of Bounty mutineers John Evans and John Adams.
Located in the prestigious Buck’s Point area, this Presidential, 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom hillside ocean view spa villa is for your Exclusive Indulgence – no other guests or neighbours.
Discover Rainbow’s End, a 3 bedroom house located on 4 acres of land with breathtaking views of the natural bushland and ocean.
Kingfisher Home has 3 large bedrooms and two large bathrooms. This home has everything you will need for an island getaway. Including, a large outdoor Jacuzzi and Sauna.
Have your morning coffee on your private timber balcony overlooking stunning Ball Bay. This secluded modern holiday home is the perfect spot for your group’s relaxing holiday on Norfolk Island
Five Pines Holiday Home is very private, centrally situated yet set back from the main street, offering a quiet ambiance.
Need a break & love a bargain? 7 night holiday package on Norfolk Island. Saints Holiday Apartments offers guests clean and comfortable rooms at a great price, a few minutes’ walk to town.