Have fun in the sun!
Have fun in the sun - 7 Nights from $1,769 pp
There is so much to do on Norfolk Island! From the crystal-clear waters of Emily and Slaughter Bays, to the natural beauty of the national parks and the paddock-to-plate freshness of local dining, there are many options available to visitors - do as little or as much as you like during your stay.
- Experience the island from a different perspective on a Coastline Cruise with magnificent views of the Island from the ocean – while enjoying the wonders of rugged cliffs, caves and blowholes, and the stunning birdlife.
- Located at stunning Anson Bay, learn the history of the family farm and Hilli Goat business on The Norfolk Whey tour. Take a short enjoyable stroll around the edible gardens to meet and interact with the happy “hilli” goats. The Norfolk Whey concludes at Emily’s family home where you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful ocean and valley views, all while enjoying a cheese tasting of astronomical proportions.
- Climb aboard a 4WD bus for a pioneering adventure off the beaten tracks with the Island Adventures 4WD Tour. A state of the art Norfolk Island experience, enjoy air conditioned comfort and safety as the guide shares authentic insights of Norfolk’s unexplored valleys, ridges, coastlines and private properties.
- The Hilli Restaurant and Cafe is the perfect place to laze while enjoying delectable dishes made from fresh local produce. Open 5 days a week for lunch and dinner, the word ‘hilli’ is a word from the unique Norfolk language which can be defined a drowsy, lazy feeling... such as that which follows a delicious meal, good wine and entertaining company.
- After exploring the island, unwind with a One Hour Relaxing Massage at your accommodation property. Massage modalities include: Swedish (relaxation), Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, Remedial/ Therapeutic, Sports, Hot Stone, Traditional Balinese massage, Chinese Cupping, Lymphatic Drainage. Incl. visit fee to your accommodation property
There are many other options also available to explore while on Island, which includes World Heritage-listed Kingston, Reserves and coastal trails. Other tours and activities available include 4WD tours, Glass-Bottom Boats, eco-tours, progressive dinners to Islander homes, museums and heritage tours, art trails and cottage industries.
BRING YOUR GROUP
Ask us about our group rates if you’re travelling in a group of 10+ as some properties offer excellent discounts.
Holiday Package Prices
Why Book With Us?
- Local team with local knowledge (local secrets)
- Norfolk Island’s leading travel agency
- On-Island customer care
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
Terms & Conditions
Package prices advertised are subject to availability at time of booking. Please note a non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person is due upon booking, to enable us to proceed and commit to Qantas booking terms and conditions and to secure our services as your booking agent. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure. In some cases air tickets will be issued within 24 hours of making the reservation. Airfare is subject to availability and non-refundable after issue. Changes can be made up to 48 hours (notification business days only) prior to departure at a change fee of $200 per person plus any applicable upgrade fees, subject to availability. Accommodation cancellation penalties apply within 90 days prior to travel. Within 60 days of travel, up to 100% cancellation fees may apply. We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you against some unforeseen cancellations.
Non-refundable deposits are taken on behalf of suppliers as assurance of payment for services we book for you as well as for the service we have undertaken on your behalf. There are many reasons why people decide to cancel traveling and in all cases deposits remain non-refundable.
Cancellation after final payment and ticketing as a result of Covid19
After final payment and in the event of a lockdown or border closure affecting your ability to travel, Qantas policy will allow you to either cancel your ticket, and a cancellation fee may be charged in accordance with your fare rules; or a flight credit will be issued to hold your tickets over for a replacement date subject to availability. Please note that accommodation partners will only hold your bookings as a credit to be used at a later date and will not offer a refund. Credits are only available after final payment when a travel ban is in place, please note usual cancellation policies apply if cancellation occurs when no travel ban is actually in place from either your area or Norfolk Island.
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and are payable by personal or bank cheques or by direct deposit into our Commonwealth Bank. If you would prefer to pay by Visa or Mastercard, please add 1.5% to the total cost of your holiday package.
Hot Deals - valid for travel up until 31 March 2023
Situated on New Cascade Road, overlooking Cascade Valley out to the Pacific Ocean, this accommodation is set in beautifully kept gardens in a tranquil location. Cascade Gardens are a 10–15-minute short walk to town, where you can find restaurants, clubs and a lively local shopping centre.
Ideally located high in the centre of the island, these self-contained cottages have broad panoramic views. The complex also boasts a tennis court and barbecue area and transit lounge for guests use.
Need a break & love a bargain? 7 night holiday package on Norfolk Island. Saints Holiday Apartments offers guests clean and comfortable rooms at a great price, a few minutes’ walk to town.
Set on 11 acres of lovely tropical gardens, Paradise Hotel & Resort features an outdoor pool, massage services and a restaurant.
Located in the prestigious Buck’s Point area, this Presidential, 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom hillside ocean view spa villa is for your Exclusive Indulgence – no other guests or neighbours.
Discover Rainbow’s End, a 3 bedroom house located on 4 acres of land with breathtaking views of the natural bushland and ocean.
Norfolk Island is your “over-the-seas” domestic holiday destination. Stay 7 nights at centrally located Aloha Apartments Norfolk Island. Relax and unwind in a fully self contained apartment that offers all the comforts and conveniences of home.
Escape to Norfolk Island with the All-Inclusive ‘Norfolk Explorer’ Holiday Package. Our fullest package yet includes 10 essential Norfolk experiences + bonuses.