Joining an escorted tour is the perfect choice if you appreciate holidays with a dedicated tour guide handling all the organising, driving, booking of tours, itinerary planning - and generally taking the hard work out of travel. That leaves you to relax, enjoy the company of others, sit back and simply enjoy!
Our 5 top reasons to join an escorted tour…
- Escorted tours can represent great value for money (escorted doesn’t have to mean expensive), as special group rates can be negotiated to bring overall prices down.
- While you’ll enjoy pre-booked tours and activities, you’ll still be able to have time on your own with leisure time built into itineraries.
- Stress free travel comes with no driving. You’ll love the convenience of being picked up and dropped off to all tours and activities, as well as perhaps enjoying an extra glass of wine or beer with dinner!
- With escorted tours you’ll know up front what your holiday is going to cost. With all the extras already included it’s much easier to manage your holiday budget.
- Joining an escorted tour means you can choose the interest or age group that best matches what you want from your holiday.
Join or organise an escorted tour
Norfolk Island Travel Centre works in conjunction with a number of escorted tour companies to bring their clients on a Norfolk Island holiday. With a range of trips available throughout the year we can help you select the best one to suit your needs.
We can also organise your own Escorted Tour for social, sporting or interest groups.
Enquire About Escorted Tours
Hot Deals - valid for selected travel dates up until 31 March 2025
Country-style cottages sit on extensive gardens that grow fresh produce available for guest use, Trade Winds Country Cottages offer the perfect island and country escape combined.
SAVE $680 per couple if booked by 31 March 2024. The Crest Apartments occupies a prime position on an elevated 3 hectare block, looking out to Phillip Island and the Pacific Ocean.
Glencar Luxury Villas is the ultimate 5 star adults only property on Norfolk Island. With awe inspiring views over the countryside towards Mount Pitt and the ocean, these One Bedroom Villas are perfect for relaxation and escape from the every day.
SAVE $1,770 per group of six if booked by 31 March 2024 and discover the rich history of this 3 bedroom heritage house.
Discover resort-style accommodation at Governor’s Lodge. Close to town and the sights of Kingston, yet set on 12 acres of subtropical gardens offering the perfect Norfolk Island escape.
SAVE $560 per couple with this stay 7 nights, pay for 5* for travel between 01 June to 31 August 2024. Ideally located high in the centre of the island, these self-contained cottages have broad panoramic views. The property also has a tennis court and barbecue area and transit lounge for guests use.
Located in the prestigious Buck’s Point area, this Presidential, 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom hillside ocean view spa villa is for your Exclusive Indulgence – no other guests or neighbours.
Stay 7 nights at centrally located Aloha Apartments Norfolk Island. Relax and unwind in a fully self contained apartment that offers all the comforts and conveniences of home.