Joining an escorted tour is the perfect choice if you appreciate holidays with a dedicated tour guide handling all the organising, driving, booking of tours, itinerary planning - and generally taking the hard work out of travel. That leaves you to relax, enjoy the company of others, sit back and simply enjoy!
Our 5 top reasons to join an escorted tour…
- Escorted tours can represent great value for money (escorted doesn’t have to mean expensive), as special group rates can be negotiated to bring overall prices down.
- While you’ll enjoy pre-booked tours and activities, you’ll still be able to have time on your own with leisure time built into itineraries.
- Stress free travel comes with no driving. You’ll love the convenience of being picked up and dropped off to all tours and activities, as well as perhaps enjoying an extra glass of wine or beer with dinner!
- With escorted tours you’ll know up front what your holiday is going to cost. With all the extras already included it’s much easier to manage your holiday budget.
- Joining an escorted tour means you can choose the interest or age group that best matches what you want from your holiday.
Join or organise an escorted tour
Norfolk Island Travel Centre works in conjunction with a number of escorted tour companies to bring their clients on a Norfolk Island holiday. With a range of trips available throughout the year we can help you select the best one to suit your needs.
We can also organise your own Escorted Tour for social, sporting or interest groups.
Enquire About Escorted Tours
Set on 11 acres of lovely tropical gardens, Paradise Hotel & Resort features an outdoor pool, massage services and a restaurant.
Located in the prestigious Buck’s Point area, this Presidential, 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom hillside ocean view spa villa is for your Exclusive Indulgence – no other guests or neighbours.
Discover Rainbow’s End, a 3 bedroom house located on 4 acres of land with breathtaking views of the natural bushland and ocean.
Kingfisher Home has 3 large bedrooms and two large bathrooms. This home has everything you will need for an island getaway. Including, a large outdoor Jacuzzi and Sauna.
Have your morning coffee on your private timber balcony overlooking stunning Ball Bay. This secluded modern holiday home is the perfect spot for your group’s relaxing holiday on Norfolk Island
Norfolk Island is your “over-the-seas” domestic holiday destination. Stay 7 nights and get 2 nights free in Aloha Apartments Norfolk Island. Relax and unwind in a fully self contained apartment that offers all the comforts and conveniences of home.
Need a break & love a bargain? 7 night holiday package on Norfolk Island. Saints Holiday Apartments offers guests clean and comfortable rooms at a great price, a few minutes’ walk to town.
Escape to Norfolk Island with the All-Inclusive ‘Norfolk Explorer’ Holiday Package. Our fullest package yet includes 10 essential Norfolk experiences + bonuses.