Spring into September on Norfolk Island
From BBQs on the beach to celebrations of the Norf’k culture, spring is in the air on beautiful Norfolk Island.
Here are just some of the unique aspects to Norfolk Island which makes it so special:
- The unique heritage and culture of which Norfolk Islanders’ are so proud.
- The scenic views visitors can enjoy from Mt Pitt, Puppies Point and Captain Cook Lookout
- The amazing beaches which afford hours of rest and relaxation – take your book or snorkelling gear and enjoy the pristine sand and clear waters.
- BBQs and Picnics at our stunning beaches including Emily Bay and Anson Bay
- Photographic opportunities in every direction – Norfolk Island is a mecca for photographers, from beginner enthusiasts to world-class professionals.
- Dynamic events such as the Wearable Art Extravaganza, international sporting championships and celebrations of Norfolk’s culture, history and environment.
- The endemic species which call Norfolk Island home and its special place as a sanctuary for bees.
- The amazing food culture which can be found at Norfolk Island’s friendly restaurants, cafes and bars – much of the fresh produce used is picked the same day!
- And finally, we can’t forget the lovable bovines which grace the roadside around most of the island - they provide both gorgeous photographic opportunities and laughs a plenty with their entertaining antics.
Sounds amazing?! Our travel consultants are ready and eager to help you plan your next holiday to Norfolk Island, where you can discover these amazing aspects to island-life for yourself. Contact us on 1800 1400 66 (AU – Free Call) or 0800 0088 10 (NZ – Free Call) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Norfolk Island – your domestic “over-the-seas” destination.
Whether you visit Norfolk by yourself, with family or friends, or as part of an organised (or your own) group trip, make sure to use the knowledge available from local travel agents, tour operators and visitor information services all located on the island. ‘Meeting the locals’ really is part of a Norfolk Island experience, so make sure to do so even before you travel. You’ll surely find much more than you expected on a Norfolk Island holiday!
By booking your Norfolk Island holiday package, events, accommodation, tours and attractions with us, you are assured expert advice and a great deal from a passionate local. Contact us today
Hot Deals - valid for travel up until 31 March 2023
Situated on New Cascade Road, overlooking Cascade Valley out to the Pacific Ocean, this accommodation is set in beautifully kept gardens in a tranquil location. Cascade Gardens are a 10–15-minute short walk to town, where you can find restaurants, clubs and a lively local shopping centre.
Ideally located high in the centre of the island, these self-contained cottages have broad panoramic views. The complex also boasts a tennis court and barbecue area and transit lounge for guests use.
Need a break & love a bargain? 7 night holiday package on Norfolk Island. Saints Holiday Apartments offers guests clean and comfortable rooms at a great price, a few minutes’ walk to town.
Set on 11 acres of lovely tropical gardens, Paradise Hotel & Resort features an outdoor pool, massage services and a restaurant.
Located in the prestigious Buck’s Point area, this Presidential, 5-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom hillside ocean view spa villa is for your Exclusive Indulgence – no other guests or neighbours.
Discover Rainbow’s End, a 3 bedroom house located on 4 acres of land with breathtaking views of the natural bushland and ocean.
Norfolk Island is your “over-the-seas” domestic holiday destination. Stay 7 nights at centrally located Aloha Apartments Norfolk Island. Relax and unwind in a fully self contained apartment that offers all the comforts and conveniences of home.
Escape to Norfolk Island with the All-Inclusive ‘Norfolk Explorer’ Holiday Package. Our fullest package yet includes 10 essential Norfolk experiences + bonuses.